A simple signet ring characterised by textured sides that encase a high shine flat surface on top of the ring. Each piece is cast from sterling silver and hand finished, featuring a small hallmark inside.
The Contrast Signet, catches light in many different ways, no two areas look or feel the same. The edge around the ring shows the varying textures from the side profile.
Created using foil and various materials that have been shaped by hand to create a set of irregular forms, this is then cast in sterling silver or solid 9ct gold, resulting in the contrast signet ring.
Add a touch of personalisation
If you would like to make your mark on this piece, you can add a laser engraved initial.
Handwritten, contemporary, classic.
This can be done in three easy steps:
- Just select how many initials you like to add from the drop down menu.
- Add your signet to basket.
- Before checkout, please write which style of engraving you would like, along with the initials you would like to have engraved onto you new ring in the order notes box.
Materials: Sterling silver 925, 23.7ct hard gold plated sterling silver, or 9ct gold.
Dimensions: Surface of signet measures 11 x 9mm.
Band is at the 7mm widest and 5mm wide at the thinnest part.
Weight: 5g + (dependant on size).
- Sterling silver rings will be dispatched when in stock between 1-3 working days.
- Engraved sterling silver pieces take 7 working days to be dispatched.
- Gold plated pieces of jewellery are made to order and are dispatched within 3-7 working days.
- Engraved gold plated pieces of jewellery are made to order and are dispatched within 7-14 working days.
- 9ct gold rings are made to order and will be dispatched within 7 - 10 working days.
- Engraved 9ct gold rings are made to order and will be dispatched within 14 working days.
-Please ensure your size is correct when ordering, as personalised signets cannot be returned or exchanged.
If your size is not in stock, or if you fancy having your own design engraved or perhaps adding some stones to your signet! Please get in touch, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.